2 Days Tour Ha Giang Trekking
Day 1: Trekking day (L, D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your address in Ha Giang City and transfer by motorbike to Phuong Do village. From here we have the first day trekking to Dzao village, on the way you will have chance to contemplate rice terrace field, mountain, bamboo forest, local hill tribe with their daily life, daily works. Hill tribes here are mainly Dzao people. Have lunch en route.
Overnight at homestay with locals.
Day 2: Trekking day (B, L)
At the first gleam of daylight, you will see and hear the sounds of morning local life. After breakfast, we will continue our trek to other village, having a picnic lunch en route or in a local family. Late afternoon our guide will transfer you back to your address in Ha Giang City.
Quotation (valid to 30-09-2019): US$85/person (For group of min. 2 people)
Contact us for specific request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so copy of passport and visa is needed 3 days at least before starting the trek in Ha Giang.
- Personal luggage when trekking should be no more than 6kg. Good trekking shoes, rain gear (May. to Dec.), warm clothes (Nov. to Mar.) and insect repellent are of great use.
- Trekking through village, fields, hills, forests.
- Transfer by motorbike
- Local guide cum motor driver (local guide is just local residents without English).
- Border entry permission.
- Stay with local people.
- Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Travel insurances.
- Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not clearly mentioned above.
Meet local people in their daily life
Share with the host their space and meals
More Tours departure from Ha Giang:
High Quality Tour Service:
A member of Vietnam Travel Promotion Group (VTP Group)
Address: Room 509, 15T2 building, 18 Tam Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84.24.62768855 / Fax: +84.24.62768866 / mail[at]tuanlinhtravel.com