Hanoi - Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark Tour 4 Days
To reduce expense, we can use local bus for transferring from Hanoi to Ha Giang (Promotion option). Depending on your needs, please select options in tour price list.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang (D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. We will go through the countryside and midland on the way to mountain area of Ha Giang. Arrive Ha Giang, visit a Tay village, stay with local people in their house.
Day 2: Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh - Dong Van (B)
After breakfast get on car to Dong Van, on the way visit Lung Cu Flag Pole, the Northernmost point of Vietnam. Have some stops for taking photo and contemplate breath taking landscape of the area. Have lunch en route.
Afternoon visit some villages on the way. Visit Vuong Chi Sinh's house, a land lord of H'Mong hill tribe in the past.
Arrive Dong Van, check in guest house, free time to visit the small town. If it is early you can have a short trek to Don Cao, a mountaintop bunker built by French military in the wartime to control the area. Free to enjoy dinner and homestay in Dong Van town.
Day 3: Dong Van - Meo Vac - Ha Giang
Have breakfast and visit Dong Van Market (market day is on Sunday). Depart to Meo Vac through Ma Pi Leng Pass. On the way you can visit Meo Vac or Lung Phinh market (if on market day). Have lunch in Yen Minh town.
On the way to Ha Giang visit Lung Tam handicraft village of H'Mong hill tribe or Lung Khuy cave, a very beautiful cave newly discovered. Have dinner and stay at a hotel in Ha Giang.
Day 4: Ha Giang - Hanoi
After breakfast, check-out and get on our car back to Hanoi.
Quotation (USD/person; valid to 30-09-2020)
Group of travelers
Private Tour Price
Adventure Tour Price
Contact us for specific request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so copy of passport and visa is needed 3 days at least before starting the tour in Ha Giang.
- Personal luggage should be no more than 6kg. Good shoes, rain gear (May. to Dec.), warm clothes (Nov. to Mar.) and insect repellent are of great use.
- Single surcharge: +$10
- Adventure Tour: there is NO English speaking go with you on the tour.
- Private A/C transfer Hanoi - Ha Giang and vice-versa.
- English speaking guide (Not available on adventure tour).
- Entrance fees and border entry permission.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner).
- 1 bottle of fresh water daily.
- Travel insurances.
- Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not clearly mentioned above.
Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark
Dong Van Rocky Plateau
Vuong Chi Sinh (H'Mong land lord) house
Don Cao, top mountain bunker made by French military
Dong Van market day (Sunday)
More Dong Van, Meo Vac Tours:
High Quality Tour Service:
A member of Vietnam Travel Promotion Group (VTP Group)
Address: Room 509, 15T2 building, 18 Tam Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84.24.62768855 / Fax: +84.24.62768866 / mail[at]tuanlinhtravel.com