Hanoi - Dong Van Rocky Plateau - Trekking, Homestay 5 Days
To reduce expense, we can use local bus for transferring from Hanoi to Ha Giang and vice-versa (Promotion and Adventure options). Depending on your needs, please select options in tour price list.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang (D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. We will go through the countryside and midland on the way to mountain area of Ha Giang. Arrive Ha Giang, go to a Tay village, free time to go around the village see daily life of local people.
Enjoy homestay with local host.
Day 2: Trekking day (B, L, D)
After breakfast start trekking to Dzao village, enjoy breathtaking landscape with terrace field, palm tree, people working on their farm. Have lunch in the village.
Afternoon visit more around other villages then come back to Tay village.
Have dinner and stay with local people.
Day 3: Ha Giang - Yen Minh - Dong Van (B)
After breakfast get on car to Dong Van, on the way visit Lung Cu Flag Pole, the Northernmost point of Vietnam. Have some stops for taking photo and contemplate breath taking landscape of the area. Have lunch en route.
Afternoon visit some villages on the way. Vuong Chi Sinh's house, a land lord of H'Mong hill tribe in the past.
Arrive Dong Van, check in guest house, free time to visit the small town. If it is early you can have a short trek to Don Cao, a mountaintop bunker built by French military in the wartime to control the area. Free to enjoy dinner and homestay in Dong Van town.
Day 4: Dong Van - Meo Vac - Quan Ba (D)
Have breakfast and visit Dong Van Market (market day on Sunday). Depart to Meo Vac on Ma Pi Leng Pass. On the way you can visit Meo Vac or Lung Phinh market (if on market day). Have lunch in Yen Minh town.
On the way to Ha Giang visit Lung Tam handicraft village of H'Mong hill tribe or visit Lung Khuy cave, a very beautiful cave that newly discovered. Have dinner and stay with Red Dzao people in their house.
Day 5: Quan Ba - Ha Giang - Hanoi (B)
After breakfast, check-out and get on our car back to Hanoi.
Quotation (USD/person; valid to 30-09-2019)
Group of travelers
Private Tour Price
Adventure Tour Price
Contact us for specific request at email@example.com
- It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so copy of passport and visa is needed 3 days at least before starting the tour in Ha Giang.
- Personal luggage should be no more than 6kg. Good trekking shoes, rain gear (May. to Dec.), warm clothes (Nov. to Mar.) and insect repellent are of great use.
- Trekking through village, fields, hills, forests.
- Single surcharge: +$10
- Adventure Tour: Services as in Private Tour but there is NO English speaking go with you on the tour.
- Private A/C transfer Hanoi - Ha Giang and vice-versa.
- English speaking guide (Not available on adventure tour), local guide.
- Entrance fees and border entry permission.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program. See homestay
- Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner) (No meals for promotion tour price)
- 1 bottle of fresh water daily.
- Travel insurances.
- Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not clearly mentioned above.
Homestay in Ha Giang
Rocky forest in Quan Ba
Meo Vac town
Dong Van market day (Sunday)
Vuong Chi Sinh (H'Mong land lord) house
Top mountain military camp of Don Cao
Dong Van town look down from the top mountain bunker
Typical house of H'Mong hill-tribe in Dong Van
Nho Que River, Dong Van Rocky Plateau
More Dong Van, Meo Vac Tours:
High Quality Tour Service:
A member of Vietnam Travel Promotion Group (VTP Group)
Address: Room 509, 15T2 building, 18 Tam Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84.24.62768855 / Fax: +84.24.62768866 / mail[at]tuanlinhtravel.com