Ha Giang 5-Day Trekking Tour With Homestay & Ecolodge
To save time and reduce expense, we can use local bus for transferring from Hanoi to Ha Giang or the tour can be departed in the evening (tour length is 4 nights 3 days). We call promotion tours. Depending on your needs, please select options in tour price list.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang (D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. We will go through the countryside and midland on the way to mountain area of Ha Giang. Arrive Hoang Su Phi, the land of terrace field. Check in our Eco-lodge.
Day 2: Trekking day (B, L, D)
Meet our guide and walk to Nam Hong village (5-6 hours), on the way you will have chance to contemplate rice terrace field, mountain, bamboo forest, local hiltribe with their daily life, daily works. Have lunch en route. Hill tribe here are mainly Man Ta Pan and long-dress Dzao.
Overnight at homestay with Dzao hill tribes.
Day 3: Trekking day (B, L, D)
You wake up in a cool, fresh air atmosphere, in the sound of chicken crows, pigs grunt. After breakfast we will continue to walk through the villages, hills, streams. Lunch will be served on the way. Maybe a lunch box or we'll go to a local house and cook in their kitchen. Tonight we will sleep in Phin Ho village, in a H'Mong people's house.
Day 4: Trekking back to eco-lodge (B, L, D)
Walking back to our eco-lodge (5-6 hours)
Day 5: Ha Giang - Hanoi (B)
Check-out the lodge and get on our car back to Hanoi.
Quotation (USD/person; valid to 30-09-2020)
Group of travelers
Private Tour Price
Promotion Tour Day-bus
Adventure Tour Day-bus
To save time, this tour can be departed in the evening so the tour length is 4 nights 3 days. This is applicable for Night-bus tours only.
Contact us for specific request at email@example.com
- It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so copy of passport and visa is needed 3 days at least before starting the trek in Ha Giang.
- Personal luggage when trekking should be no more than 6kg. Good trekking shoes, rain gear (May. to Dec.), warm clothes (Nov. to Mar.) and insect repellent are of great use.
- Daily trekking through village, fields, hills, forests.
- See the best time to visit Hoang Su Phi
- Promotion Tour: Services as in Private Tour but Hanoi - Ha Giang - Hanoi transfer by public bus.
- Adventure Tour: Services as in Promotion Tour but there is NO English speaking go with you on the tour.
- Some meals not includes in promotion and adventure tours.
- Private A/C transfer Hanoi - Ha Giang and vice-versa. (Not applied for promotion and adventure tours)
- English speaking guide (Not available on adventure tour), local guide, porter.
- Entrance fees and border entry permission.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program. See homestay and Eco-lodge
- Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Travel insurances.
- Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not clearly mentioned above.
More Tours in Hoang Su Phi, the Land of Terrace Fields:
High Quality Tour Service:
A member of Vietnam Travel Promotion Group (VTP Group)
Address: Room 509, 15T2 building, 18 Tam Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84.24.62768855 / Fax: +84.24.62768866 / mail[at]tuanlinhtravel.com