Ha Giang - Dong Van - Meo Vac 2 Days Tour
Day 1: Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh - Dong Van
Our driver will pick-up you at your hotel in Ha Giang and depart to Dong Van. Have some stops for taking photo and contemplate breath taking landscape of the areas. Have lunch en route.
Afternoon visit some villages on the way. Visit Vuong Chi Sinh's house, a land lord of H'Mong hill tribe in the past.
Arrive Dong Van, check in a homestay, free time to visit the small town. If it is early you can have a short trek to Don Cao, a top mountain bunker built by French people in the wartime to control the area.
Day 2: Dong Van - Meo Vac - Ha Giang
Have breakfast and visit Dong Van Market (market day on Sunday). Depart to Meo Vac on Ma Pi Leng Pass. On the way you can visit Meo Vac or Lung Phinh market (if on market day). Have lunch in Yen Minh town.
On the way visit Lung Tam handicraft village of H'Mong hill tribe. Tour finishes at your address in Ha Giang city.
Quotation (valid to 30-09-2020):
- US$129/person (transfer by motorbike, for single travelers)
- US$119/person (transfer by car, no guide, min. 2 people)
Contact us for specific request at email@example.com
- It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so copy of passport and visa is needed for this tour.
- Personal luggage should be no more than 6kg. Good shoes, rain gear (May. to Dec.), warm clothes (Nov. to Mar.) and insect repellent are of great use.
- No meals on the tour.
- Transfer by motorbike
- Local guide cum motor driver (local guide is just local residents without English).
- Border entry permission.
- 1 night at homestay or hotel (depending on the availability)
- Travel insurances.
- Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not clearly mentioned above.
Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark
Dong Van Rocky Plateau
Vuong Chi Sinh (H'Mong land lord) house
Dong Van market day (Sunday)
Way to top mountain bunker
Dong Van town from the top mountain bunker
More Tours departure from Ha Giang:
High Quality Tour Service:
A member of Vietnam Travel Promotion Group (VTP Group)
Address: Room 509, 15T2 building, 18 Tam Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84.24.62768855 / Fax: +84.24.62768866 / mail[at]tuanlinhtravel.com