Hanoi - Ha Giang 7-Day Trekking Tour
To reduce expense, we can use local bus for transferring from Hanoi to Ha Giang (Promotion and Adventure options). Depending on your needs, please select options in tour price list.
Day 1 (Tuesday): Hanoi - Ha Giang (D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. We will go through the countryside and midland on the way to mountain area of Ha Giang. Arrive Hoang Su Phi, the land of terrace field. Check in our Eco-lodge.
Day 2: Trekking day (B, L, D)
Meet our local guide and trekking to Nam Ho village (5-6 hours), on the way you will have chance to contemplate rice terrace field, mountain, bamboo forest, local hiltribe with their daily life, daily works. Hill tribe here are mainly Man Ta Pan and long-dress Dzao. Have lunch en route.
Overnight at homestay with long-dress Dzao hill tribes.
Day 3, 4, 5: Trekking day (B, L, D)
You wake up in a cool, fresh air atmosphere, in the sound of chicken crows, pigs grunt. After breakfast we will continue to walk through the villages, hills, streams. Lunch will be served on the way. Maybe a lunch box or we'll go to a local house and cook in their kitchen. We will sleep in a local house, Dzao, H'Mong, Tay or Nung people's house.
Overnight at homestay with Dzao house-on-stilt.
Day 6 (Sunday): Market day (B, L, D)
Walking in the early morning (1 hours walking) to local market. See the colorful hill tribes in the region: Man Ta Pan, Flower H'Mong, Tay, Nung, long-dress Dzao, La Chi, Co Lao, ... See people selling, buying, bartering their products (2 hours wandering around the market for photo shooting).
Transfer back to Eco-lodge, relax, enjoy herbal tube bath (optional service)
Day 7: Ha Giang - Hanoi (B)
Check-out the lodge and get on our car back to Hanoi.
Quotation (USD/person; valid to 30-09-2020)
Group of travelers
Private Tour Price
Promotion Tour Price
Adventure Tour Price
Contact us for specific request at email@example.com
- It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so copy of passport and visa is needed 3 days at least before starting the trek in Ha Giang.
- Personal luggage when trekking should be no more than 6kg. Good trekking shoes, rain gear (May. to Dec.), warm clothes (Nov. to Mar.) and insect repellent are of great use.
- Daily trekking through village, fields, hills, forests.
- See the best time to visit Hoang Su Phi
- Promotion Tours: Hanoi - Ha Giang - Hanoi transferred by public bus.
- Adventure Tour: Services as in Promotion Tour but there is NO English speaking go with you on the tour.
- Private A/C transfer Hanoi - Ha Giang and vice-versa. (Not for promotion and adventure tours)
- English speaking guide (Not available on adventure tour), local guide, porter.
- Entrance fees and border entry permission.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program. See homestay
- Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Travel insurances.
- Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not clearly mentioned above.
Having dinner with the host
Enjoy picnic lunch enroute
Meet local people in their daily life
More Tours in Hoang Su Phi, the Land of Terrace Fields:
Hanoi - Ha Giang 4-Day Trekking Tour
Hanoi - Ha Giang 5-Day Trekking Tour
Hanoi - Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark Tour 4 Days
Ha Giang 5-Day Trekking Tour With Homestay & Ecolodge
Hanoi - Ha Giang 7-Day Trekking Tour
Hanoi - Dong Van Rocky Plateau - Trekking, Homestay 5 Days
Hanoi - Ba Be - Ha Giang Tour 4 Days
Hanoi - Bac Son - Ban Gioc - Ba Be - Ha Giang - Bac Ha Tour 9 Days
Hanoi - Ha Giang - Ba Be - Ban Gioc - Bac Son Tour 6 Days
Hanoi - Ha Giang - Ban Gioc - Bac Son Tour 5 Days
Hoang Su Phi - Bac Ha 7-Day Trekking Tour
Ha Giang - Dong Van - Meo Vac 2 Days Tour
Ha Giang - Dong Van 3 Days Trekking Tour
Ha Giang Group Tour 3 nights 2 days
Bac Ha market - Ha Giang - Thac Ba Lake 4-day tour
Photo Tours in Mountainous Areas – North Vietnam
High Quality Tour Service:
A member of Vietnam Travel Promotion Group (VTP Group)
Address: Room 509, 15T2 building, 18 Tam Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84.24.62768855 / Fax: +84.24.62768866 / mail[at]tuanlinhtravel.com